Beautify your space and simultaneously add high-quality, functional architectural elements to your patio, yard, garden, hillside or outdoor property. You’ll increase both the enjoyment of your space and also its property value!
When you work with Dundee, your retaining wall systems will be designed to fit the unique needs of your property and aesthetic! Our goal is to make you happy for years to come. Retaining walls and garden walls built by Dundee deliver beauty, durability and the following:
- Custom designed and built for your needs
- Equipped with a solid foundation
- Built to last using the best materials available
- Designed with sufficient drainage
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Constructing a retaining wall can serve either a single purpose, or several simultaneously. Great reasons people choose Dundee walls include the following:
- Terrace hillsides
- Prevent soil erosion
- Increase privacy
- Define spaces
- Add garden walls and accents
- Create benches and steps
- Extend your patio aesthetic into the yard or garden
Choose from a wide variety of materials, colors and designs to build a retaining wall that fits both your style and budget. Options for materials include:
- Poured concrete
- Wall blocks (brick, precast segmental concrete blocks and covered cinder blocks)
- Stacked stones (flagstone, strip stone, field stone, cultured stone, boulders and rocks)
- Landscape timbers and wood railroad ties
Browse our materials pages to see photos of several beautiful outdoor architectural features we’ve completed, and notice how our designers match existing materials used on your home to make the landscape a true extension of your existing living spaces.
The cost of building a retaining wall or garden feature will depend on the design, materials and scope of the project. Rest assured that we offer solutions for a wide range of budgets!
Call us and let our designers help you find the perfect solution for your landscape challenges. Our specialists are ready to work with you on creating a retaining wall design that delivers years of durable service, comfort and peace of mind.
- Northside, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake, and surrounding areas: (509) 443-5800
- South Spokane, Cheney, Airway Heights, and surrounding areas: (509) 414-3131